Widow's Weeds

Did you ever have a manicure that you loved? I mean really just loved and was reluctant to take it off? This is one of those manicures for me.

BB Couture Opposites Attract with Revlon Street Wear Black Widow. I thought it would be depressing but it's actually pretty and subtle. Of course the BB Couture went on like a dream. I think this will be the next brand I order more from.

I really do love this one.





4 comments

ch3rryco1a ✪ April 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I love this so much! Is that Revlon polish still in stores?

LB ✪ April 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM

No, sorry! Revlon Street Wear was discontinued in the 90's. You can still find them on Ebay. I've had this since the early 90's and it is still good!

Unknown ✪ April 24, 2010 at 4:45 PM

That is an awesome combo! Love it!

Unknown ✪ April 25, 2010 at 8:59 AM

i love this combo !!
i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!

Post a Comment