Sinful Happy Ending - Possible Zoya Midori Dupe?

Another yellow green. I get tickled when I see the name - Happy Ending. I sometimes think I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

Happy Ending *giggle* is a yellow green with golden shimmer. This is really bright in the sun but not neon. I compared it to Zoya Midori and found that Midori is a bit deeper in color. You can see the difference in the pics. I do have to say that the Sinful formula was way better than Zoya.

I have Zoya Midori on my ring finger - third from the left.



Close up of Sinful Happy Ending. It really glows! Woo!



Sinful Happing Ending on the left and Zoya Midori on the right.

2 comments

peripatetic33 April 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM

i think midori is prettier

LB April 23, 2010 at 1:11 AM

I'm a green lover so I like them both. Zoya's formula doesn't always play well with me though.

Post a Comment