Nina Ultra Pro Dragon Berry

This was supposed to be posted earlier today. Duh!

I missed my bus so that gave me a good reason to run into Sally. They are having a buy 2 get 1 free on all polish! Sweet. I picked up a few *cough*. Some Nina Ultra Pro and some Finger Paints (swatches will be next).

Here is Nina Ultra Pro in Dragon Berry. It's a pinky/purple micro glass flecked shimmer. It's not as sheer as I thought it was going to be. It's really shimmery and pretty.

Bottle pics.





Lone finger swatch.



I decided to layer it to see what it would look like. It is layered like so - index finger is just Dragon Berry, middle is China Glaze Nasty, ring is black, and pinkie is just Dragon Berry. I thought it would look great over black but was suprised that I prefered it over Nasty, which is a orchid/pink creme.











1 comment

Anonymous April 4, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I love the name! It looks really good on you, what a fun color!

Post a Comment