Zoya Sparkles

I already posted Nidhi and Gilda but wanted to show the others.

Zoya Alegra. A suprise to me because I love it! Sparkly and bright and just a happy color.







Zoya Mimi. A sparkly purple! Yes, please. This is going to look amazing layered over another purple. First photo is color corrected. Picture it more as a grape and not a blue purple.









Zoya Charla. Like wearing mermaid scales.







In the shade because even in the shade this polish shines.





Zoya Ivanka. I thought I would truly love this one but I don't. I like it but I don't love it. It didn't come out like it looked in my head or even how it looks in the bottle. It reminds me of that grass you put in Easter baskets. It has some amazing depth in the bottle but not so much on the nails. I may layer it over something to see what I get.





2 comments

Stephanie Merlin April 23, 2010 at 1:19 PM

These are beautiful. I especially love Charla and Mimi! You can't go wrong with sparkles!

Anonymous April 23, 2010 at 5:15 PM

They are all lovely!

Post a Comment