Sally Hansen and Misa Green With Envy Comparison

Misa and Sally Hansen both have a Green With Envy and they are both a yellow green. I thought I would compare them since the Sally Hansen is easier to find compared to the Misa.

Misa is on the pointer, Sally Hansen is on the middle, Misa on the ring and Sally Hansen on the pinky. You can see that the Misa is more green and the Sally Hansen is more yellow. I was going to say the difference was subtle but, to my eye, it isn't. I do think the Sally Hansen could satisfy the craving you may have for the Misa. Though both are cool!





2 comments

Unknown April 11, 2010 at 5:05 AM

Just thought I would drop by and say Hi, I am a new "beauty" blogger and have recently found yours :)

Michelle

LB April 11, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it.

Post a Comment