Ludurana Aurora Boreal in Admiravel

There are a lot of photos in this post but Admiravel is worth it. If you are looking for a unique and complex duochrome polish I highly suggest you pick this one up. Admiravel has green, blue and purple and with those colors you can see different version of themselves like silvery lilac, pale blue, reddish purple and emerald green. It's almost like a mix of individual duochrome polishes mixed to make one - a best of duochrome. It's amazing.

I didn't layer Admiravel over anything and I only needed three thin coats for opaqueness. It's a really stunning polish and worth the $14 price tag. So very worth it. I bought this at llarowe.















1 comment

Sparkly Vernis November 16, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Gorgeous! I wonder how it compares to Ozotic 503. I can't believe such an awesome duo-chrome was opaque at 3 coats, love it!

Post a Comment