China Glaze Midnight Mission and Bundle Monster

This is the first polish I have worn from the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection. I like it! It's a gorgeous deep blue with silver metallic shimmer blended into the polish. It's not a frost but more of a subtle metallic. Two coats and it went on perfectly. I actually think this would make a nice base for an Essie Starry Starry Night franken. Hmm.







Here you can see the silver coming through.



I didn't want to take it off so I pulled out Bundle Monster plate BM10 and used China Glaze Millenium to stamp the daisy chain image onto my nails.





2 comments

TINA August 17, 2010 at 12:53 PM

love this color!

Shelly March 30, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I just got my Bundle Monster plates today and came right here for inspiration!!

Post a Comment