Reader Requests - Bring Them On!

I love them! This sometimes gives me a chance to wear a polish I haven't in awhile or not at all. It also gives me a little break from massive swatching. Or if I am stumpted on what to wear next this gives me direction. Ha! It's fun and if I help someone decide on a polish all the better. So I added a page to the side ---> that you can click to get to my spreadsheet. It's not always complete since I don't keep it online but upload it so it is almost accurate but never completely accurate.

So don't be shy! Send me your requests.

3 comments

Natalia A August 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalia A August 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM

I'm so stupid I was still searching for the picture... I truly believed you had a polish named "Bring them on!" and a reader had asked you to show it - I thought "wow that's weird for a polish name". But I know there are some naughty brands out there...
Please,please, laugh with me so I won't feel so stupid! ha ha haa

LB August 9, 2010 at 12:51 PM

That is funny! The next franken I do I am naming it that.

Post a Comment