Smackdown: Nubar Verde and Zoya Edyta

Nubar Verde and Zoya Edyta look so much alike that I was annoyed that I bought them both. I knew what they looked like from swatches so I can't plead ignorance. I'll just plead insanity. I decided to put them together to see how alike they are in color.

They are both this amazing smokey green with tons of shimmer. The photos do not do either justice. If you love greens one of these should be in your collection.

Nubar Verde.





Zoya Edyta.





From left to right (pointer finger to pinkie finger) it is Nubar, Zoya, Nubar and Zoya.





Left is Zoya and right is Nubar.





In the shade and left is Zoya and right is Nubar.



Nubar Verde is a tad brighter and slightly more blue based. Zoya Edyta's sparkle is a bit more pronounced especially when dry. They are slight differences but it helps me justify keeping both. It's really close between the two but Zoya Edyta's formula is a tad better so I am going with Zoya on this one. It was hard though!

2 comments

Millie August 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I like Verde a bit better. Only recently getting into greens.

Margo August 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I think both of these are equally awesome!

Post a Comment