Deborah Lippmann Waking Up In Vegas

I really like Deborah Lippmann's polish. It's the one of the brands I don't mind paying full price for a bottle - well I sort of don't mind. The other is Nars and RBL. I do try and wait for a sale and when Beautysak had one recently I pulled the trigger on a few polishes from Deborah Lippmann. Waking Up In Vegas was one of them.

It's so creamy and smooth and practically applies itself. It does dry to a satin type finish but a topcoat gives it shine. Oddly enough I don't have a dupe for it. I thought I did but the closest I found was American Apparel Mouse and that is darker. Everything else I pulled out was too dark, too light, too purple, too grey - you get the point. I do love these grungy colors.

My topcoat is giving me issues so don't mind the not so even finish.









AA Mouse is on the left (thumb) and DL Waking Up In Vegas is on the right (pointer).

Post a Comment