Nubar Knight's Armor

Nubar Knight's Armor is awesome. I have no idea why this does not get more love but it should. It reminds me of armor and leather all at the once. It wears like iron and I only needed two coats to get complete coverage. Plus the glitter is square - how cool is that?!

I love this polish and it would be one I would suggest as a must have from Nubar.











The sun peaked out for a bit and I was able to get a photo of it in the sun.



Isn't it cool? These photos are after 24 hours of wear and it held up so well.

4 comments

Nicole August 29, 2010 at 3:07 AM

I JUST got this and to be honest, for a while it was the only Nubar on my WL! I can't wait to wear it. Gorgeous swatches! I love greys anyway - but honestly, I felt like I could skip the colors in that collection except Knight's Armor!

LB August 29, 2010 at 6:40 AM

I have to say that the other colors in the collection are great if you have no grey colors. If you do skip them except for Knight's Armor - it's gorgeous! Nubar does glitter really well.

jbrobeck August 29, 2010 at 5:31 PM

i really want this whole collection! somehow the shipping prices from Nubar really turn me off though!

LB August 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM

They turn you off because they are insane! I don't want to hear how they have to charge that amount when etailers charge way less. I usually wait until a have a large enough order for free shipping.

Post a Comment