Dollish Polish Dark Elf

Don't forget about the raffle!

This is a beautiful glitter. It's a bitch to photograph because it keeps coming out more blue based than it is. It's packed with purple glitter that is a smidge pink based (close to a violet purple) with holo bits that give off a blue flash and dark gold glitter. The gold glitter looks peachy/apricot and not gold. I prefer the peach tone but I just don't see gold. I think it's a great combination and well mixed. It's a very happy color and a good pick for those that like purple. I was able to snag this when Dollish Polish opened recently. I may have bought a few others as well. I need to stay off Etsy. 

This is as close to an accurate color I could get but it's not 100%. I am wearing one coat over China Glaze Spontaneous.


Some not color accurate photos but I tried my best!




Post a Comment