Sally Hansen Grey Area with BM19

Sally Hansen Grey Area is new but I have no clue if it is limited edition or what. I just can't keep up with Sally Hansen sometimes. It's a lovely dark dusty taupe creme. I see hints of purple in it on me. I used China Glaze Adore to stamp with plate BM19 and little purple gems from Dollar Nail Art.

I love this! Sometimes the nail art I see in my head does not translate to the nail but this one came out perfect. I was so proud of myself that it was amusing.







12 comments

Unknown ✪ January 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Great use of the little jewels, love this!

charmed-chick ✪ January 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Cute mani :-)

Http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

jaljen ✪ January 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Like a cult symbol from a Lara Croft film. Or a Dan Brown mystic device! Cool.

Ashley ✪ January 21, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Pretty! I love how the pink looks with Gray Area.

yardsticks 4 lunatics ✪ January 21, 2011 at 2:50 PM

awesome!

:B
~Tiffani

Sminkan ✪ January 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM

This is so pretty! Love the design and the little rhinestone! And you are getting the Stylich blogger Award from me, but I suspect you already received about a hundred of them. ;D

jbrobeck ✪ January 21, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Fun design! Gray Area is in the permanent display at my walmart!

attackedastoria ✪ January 21, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Gorgeous! Reminds me of crop circles..

Rachel Marie ✪ January 21, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I love this mani! It looks technological. :)

Unknown ✪ January 21, 2011 at 11:30 PM

really cute :)

Camy ✪ January 22, 2011 at 7:18 AM

nice mani :)

ABOP Laquerlove ✪ January 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Love this - it looks like a gorgeous brocade fabric!

Post a Comment