Nails Inc Duke Street

I had a great swap with Ash-Lilly. One of the polishes was Nails Inc Duke Street. Ooo, so pretty! It's a greyed periwinkle/purple. The formula was so very nice. I really, really love this polish. I also love the Chomp bars she sent. I do have a weakness for UK treats. *sob* Why can't I get these and Curly Wurly bars, Smarties, Cadbury's Caramello, and Coffee Crip bars? WHY??!!

Anyway, on to the polish.







I layered Sally Hansen HD in DVD over it. Pow! Shimmer!





Here is a low light photo to show the pink flash/sparkle in DVD.

5 comments

charmed-chick January 18, 2011 at 11:34 AM

this is a pretty color i like it alot :)

http://xcharmed-chicx.blogspot.com/

nailspotting January 18, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Beautiful polish!

Btw, I used to live in a suburb to Philly and could usually find Smarties and other UK treats at the grocery store Wegmans :)

Tassa January 18, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Pretty!

Lady Flower January 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM

The first is gorgeous!

Vivist me if u want:
lady-flower123.blogspot.com

Cat January 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM

So so so pretty. I am loving indigo/periwinkle/blurple colors more and more. I think they may be usurping my love of green polish!

Post a Comment