Models Own Grace Green

A lovely soft sage green creme. Wonderful formula.





I'm really wanting Zoya Gemma from their new collection but I thought that I could possibly dupe the look. I layered CND Effects Ice Blue Shimmer and I think I did a good job going by photos. Probably won't keep me from buying it but maybe it will help you out.



5 comments

jaljen ✪ January 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Now that IS good. The chance of me getting Gemma are remote. Hell, the CND Effects are far too expensive in the UK but the MO IS doable.

Aly ✪ January 27, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Beautiful creme polish!!!

Ulmiel ✪ January 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Awesome! The MO is perfect, really. And lovely combination. :)

Cali369 ✪ January 27, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Great layering combination, love it.

ABOP Laquerlove ✪ February 1, 2011 at 11:00 PM

That's my kind of green - gorgeous!

Post a Comment