Color Club Ruby Slippers

I love this polish. It's such a happy color - the type that makes you wiggle your fingers in front of your face while outside. Color Club Ruby Slippers is a glittery red. It's like having red twinkle lights on your fingers. And twinkle lights make me happy. *sigh* I'm such a simple creature.

Two coats gave me perfect coverage. This does dry a bit dull so a topcoat is needed. I need two layers of topcoat and I get shine, shine, shine. Dries smooth even without a topcoat and wears like iron. I cannot remember where I bought this but I know that VNS sells it.

I don't know how it compares to other red glitters - that is something I am going to do in the future.

Oo, look! Sparkles!









P.S. - Don't forget about the giveaway!

3 comments

amusedPolish May 4, 2010 at 12:17 PM

i love this color :D
it seems to be a "old label"?!

LB May 4, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Yeah it's an old label. Forgot to mention that. Opps!

Rebecca May 4, 2010 at 4:36 PM

this is gorgeous!!

Post a Comment