Joe Fresh Mallard

When I was about seven my brother and I traded some stuff with another kid for a Mallard Duck. We lived in Philadelphia in a very urban area so this was odd but at the time it was amazing. We had a duck! We brought it home in a backpack and put it in the bathtub. He wasn't happy. At all. He jumped out and chased my brother around while quacking and biting. I was smart enough to jump on the toilet to get out of his way. It was awesome! We, well my brother, managed to lock it up in the bathroom. Of course we had to face our Mother later. And clean the bathroom.

Joe Fresh Mallard makes me smile and chuckle. It's also a really great color with a very nice formula.





6 comments

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty April 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I didn't even know the connection to the Mallard duck until someone told me (after my post) lol. I still deeply in love with this colour

Irena B April 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Nice :) it reminds me on Essence In the jungle :) (have this one)

turtlechick12 April 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM

LOVE the mallard story! Too funny. I love Mallards, they are so pretty and so is this color. Another gorgeous one :)

Jen April 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM

lol, I adore the story! that polish looks great too. Can't wait to go back to Canada and pick up some more Joe Fresh!

purplegreenjoy May 1, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Love the color. What happened to the duck?

ABOP Laquerlove May 6, 2011 at 12:35 AM

Ack! You wear all these colors that I would snatch up in a heartbeat. Sigh... love!

Post a Comment