OPI Dutch Tulips

This is a special polish to me. A reader contacted me and said that she saw this on my wishlist and picked it up for me. To say I was floored and touched is an understatement. She let me rattle on about polish and allowed me to send her a package. I'm a curmudgeon and not very apologetic about it but this polish will always be special to me. Terni - you better wear that Misa!!

Dutch Tulips is a perfect combination of red and coral. I have no idea why I never bought it but now I own it! Yum!







I'm still smitten with the CND Effects so I put Raspberry Sparkle over it.



2 comments

Terni September 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hurray! You wore it and posted it! It looks great on you; maybe I should pick up a bottle for myself! I especially love it with the Raspberry Sparkle. I am so pleased with my package and the suggestions you have given me. And, don't worry about that Misa. She is loved.

myclumsyheart September 28, 2010 at 6:36 PM

That looks like a GREAT red!

Post a Comment