Butter London Victoriana

I had a coupon for Beauty.com and decided to buy some Butter London polishes. Victoriana was one of them and it's gorgeous! It's a dusty teal blue with silver shimmer woven throughout the base. It looks sunwashed and reminds me of a beach color. The formula on this was excellent. It's a bit thicker and it stays where you put it when you apply the polish. Two coats but I could have done one.

I'm so loving this color. I'm hoping the other Butter London polishes that I bought are just as good. Plus, you've got to love a color that has Syphilis in its description.









2 comments

Unknown September 22, 2010 at 11:04 AM

This polish is so beautiful!!!

How did you get a coupon from beauty.com?

Ria September 22, 2010 at 12:48 PM

This is such a pretty and special colour!Love it!

Post a Comment