Models Own Scarlet Sparkle

I bought Scarlet Sparkle because I love red and I needed an odd number when I ordered. I was expecting to be lukewarm about it. I have to say that I love it. Like really, really love it. It's smooth, doesn't eat top coat and has a golden red color as opposed to a cherry red color. It reminds me of Essie Ruby Slippers with that golden red feel - it's not a dupe just a cousin. I put it on and went "Ooo pretty!" and that is always a good sign.

I put two coats over Nars Dovima.









14 comments

Swååfie ✪ December 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Wow, this one is just gorgeous!!

Terni ✪ December 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM

beautiful!

nail crazy ✪ December 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM

yey, real christmas colour :-)

jaljen ✪ December 9, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Cor. That's a good red. May get it.

AmyGrace ✪ December 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I'm not a big fan of crazy glitters, but that colour is just awesome! So vibrant, yum!

Laynie ✪ December 9, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Oh, this is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the golden tint to this. Very warm and flattering. Makes me think of sitting by the fire on a holiday night!

nailspotting ✪ December 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Hm, I'm a little scared of reds but this is gorgeous!

Polish'd Cindy ✪ December 9, 2010 at 2:13 PM

This is a really pretty color. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown ✪ December 9, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Very, very pretty!

Rory ✪ December 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM

This is crazy pretty!

MELISENDE ✪ December 9, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Ooooh! I WANT this! I NEED this! At what store can I buy Models Own?

charmed-chick ✪ December 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM

i like this look <3

LB ✪ December 9, 2010 at 8:52 PM

You can get Models Own through their website since they aren't available in the US. Though Urban Outfitters sell a limited selection of colors on their site. With the conversion rate It's cheaper to get them directly from Models Own and they have way more colors to buy.

MELISENDE ✪ December 11, 2010 at 5:42 AM

Oh thanks, I'll check that out! :D I love that burned orange colour. :)

Post a Comment