Diamond Cosmetics Rubies & Diamonds

Sometimes a polish looks amazing in the bottle and doesn't translate to the nail. This one is amazing in the bottle AND on the nail. So pretty! The photos don't do this justice. It has glass flecks and it shimmers like glass. Yum!









7 comments

jaljen ✪ December 28, 2010 at 11:07 AM

I'm sure I have this. Must find it!

Rachel Marie ✪ December 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Looks yummy! I just got this polish yesterday :)

Biba ✪ December 28, 2010 at 11:42 AM

This is really pretty!

Ulmiel ✪ December 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I'm getting obsessed with glass flecked finish. I adore it! This one looks so nice, red and sparkly is a win in my book.

Unknown ✪ December 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM

This one looks very nice!

Sminkan ✪ December 29, 2010 at 2:36 AM

Wow! Beautiful polish! And you always manage to capture the shimmer in your pictures.

cathryn ✪ December 29, 2010 at 6:53 AM

this is really a prety red! love it actually (=

just found your blog and started following, love what i see so far!!

Post a Comment