OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede

I bought the new suede Here Today Aragon Tomorrow from OPI online at TD. Oh yeah a green suede! Yum! I love the previous suede colors from OPI so I was pretty excited about this one. Well it's not as great as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong I think it's an awesome green but not unique. In fact it reminds me of Zoya Veruschka and I would compare them except I haven't gotten my Zoya exchange yet with Veruschka. Going from photos they look a lot alike.

The formula on this one is thin and it needed two coats for complete coverage. Compared to the other suede polishes this has a more flat and matte finish. Where it does shine is with a topcoat. Oh baby! Sparkly hunter green. That is how I will wear it.

To refresh your memory here is the original OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow. I love this one!





Here is the suede.





Here is a comparison of the finish of a previous suede, You Don't Know Jacques, with Aragon. You see how the Aragon is a bit flat and more matte?



Here is the suede with a topcoat. It really comes to life with a topcoat.





Here is You Don't Know Jacques and Aragon with a topcoat.

4 comments

Michelle June 8, 2010 at 11:06 AM

It is gorgeous! I really need, want and must have this one!

Rebecca June 8, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Oh my, with a topcoat it is stunning!

jbrobeck June 9, 2010 at 2:16 AM

i think you are right about it being a dupe for the zoya! and i actually love the formula on the matte zoyas...

LB June 9, 2010 at 5:39 AM

I wish OPI had just come out with a non-matte green. I know they can do it, jerks. Hmph!

Post a Comment