China Glaze Laser Lime

The Tronica collection is mine. I wasn't looking for it and I wasn't planning on looking for it. I figured if I found it that would be great but if I didn't I wouldn't be upset. I knew going in that they wouldn't be mind blowing in their holo aspect but I have to say that I like them. I'm actually pleased and not as let down in them as I thought I would be. You don't know how happy this makes me because it seems I have been more disappointed than pleased in new polishes of late.

I was drawn to Laser Lime (green!) so I wore it first. The holo is subtle but it is there and you don't have to squint to see it. It's a vibrant cheery green. Now the best part? This is after two days of wear and a really aggresive session with a nail file. I tend to attack my nails and saw at them. Bad but it works. I'm really suprised at the wear of this and impressed! I think this collection is starting to show up at Sally stores now. I was able to snag these at a little supply shop here for cheap, cheap, cheap.







4 comments

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty March 1, 2011 at 11:14 AM

I thought Tronica is only available at Sally only cause the etailers can't order it. It's awesome that you can find them for cheap

KarenD March 1, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I haven't seen these in real life yet & am still undecided. I will likely end up with at least some of them because even though they're not what I hoped for when I first heard about them, they're still sparkly and I love some sparkles.

Anonymous March 1, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I can't wait to get my hands on the collection, no word when they will come to this side of the world... :(

ABOP Laquerlove March 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM

This one's nice on you - so glad you're not disappointed AND you managed to get them at a discount!

Post a Comment