Nubar Spam

Nubar will be having a sale starting November 15th and ending November 30th. It will be 30% off orders $30 or more. A code will be posted on their website here. I thought I would show you some of my favorite Nubar polishes to celebrate the sale. I'm getting a list together.

Knight's Armor. I love this one. LOVE!

Earth. The entire Going Green collection is amazing!







Green Tea.







Night Sparkle. Ooo, so damn pretty! Eats top coat so I suggest a non quick dry top coat applied first and then your quick dry.







Nile Purple.







Peacock Feathers. A must for duochrome lovers. It's not frosty at all!











Pharaoh's Purple.







Reclaim. Green and holo - hell yeah baby!







Sandstone. This has some lovely shimmer.





9 comments

Saori ✪ November 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Peacock & reclaim are very my favorite & I want them since a long time.... To see them on your blog confirm that ^^

jbrobeck ✪ November 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM

crap.

jbrobeck ✪ November 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM

as in i'm in trouble ;)

The Phalanges Friend ✪ November 12, 2010 at 8:37 PM

^I second that.

I've been dying for some Reclaim for a while, and your pics are making me desire Night Sparkle.
Lawd, why?! ;___;

Jo ✪ November 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM

I love the last 3. Uh-oh. :P

Nails by Catharina ✪ November 13, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I love the peacock feathers. Such a nice colour.

Anonymous ✪ November 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM

I saw "Going Green" and just knew you loved it. ;) I really like the first colour, Earth. (Emerald shimmer = need) Nile Purple is not bad. I need a shade like Sandstone for formal (unfortunately it turns out that Bad Fairy will clash with the dress I bought today. :( no sparkly duochrome goodness for formal.)

BUT Pharaoh's Purple!!!!!!!! :O If I could find a dress that colour, I would be in heaven!! :D

Sminkan ✪ November 13, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Nubar have some really awsome colors and their formula is often the best there is. One of my favourite brands! Pretty pictures of several of my favourites!

GaboRousseau ✪ November 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Wow Peacock Feathers is amazing! I thought you had different colors on you nails!

Post a Comment