MAC Bad Fairy

I fell into the hype. I don't usually do that and I wasn't going to get Bad Fairy but I was sure I would regret it so I ordered it from Macys. I'm really, really glad I did because it is gorgeous! Gorgeous! Sparkly and shiny with flashes of red, gold and red/pink. My only complaint is that I have done one manicure with it and the bottle already shows use. When I wear it again I will wear it over something. I used three coats here.

Sexy beast!! Lots of photos because I couldn't help it. I suggest you click at least one photo for a larger more detailed view. Oh, and ignore the cat hair. *sigh* I think Thom likes the smell of nail polish.















7 comments

The Preppy Student ✪ October 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Love this! Looks great on you!

jaljen ✪ October 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Yep, it was worth it.

The Phalanges Friend ✪ October 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

This is so pretty!!
And I feel you about the bottle size...it's so small...for people with talons, it really won't last long at all. I'm going to use mine over the Molten Ruby that I got from you. I hope it works out.

LB ✪ October 3, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I really dislike the small size for the price and the fact that it is limited edition. Though that combo sounds really nice. Can't wait to see it!

Nicole ✪ October 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM

It IS pretty though, but that's disappointing about the size vs. price. Your pictures are lovely!

Anonymous ✪ October 4, 2010 at 1:31 AM

All the photos I've seen of it so far make it look just amazing! A triplechrome. But I didn't realise it was a small bottle, that's a shame. :(

Renate ✪ October 4, 2010 at 5:26 PM

This polish looks so pretty on the nails!

Post a Comment