LA Girl Glitter Addict Uninhibited

I love this polish. It's so cool. It's a black glitter! In the photos it looks like there are blue pieces but that is just the black reflecting the light - it's all black glitter. It's not going to be to everyone's taste but this is a pretty sweet polish. I can see this being really great to franken with to create other black based glitter polishes.

This is one coat over Orly Mirror Mirror. It looks like fabric or lace over the nail.







Click this photo to see the detail.

13 comments

Olivia ✪ June 4, 2011 at 12:43 PM

It kind of looks like pepper!

PolishSis ✪ June 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM

FINALLY a black glitter, my prayers are answered!!! ( now only a pure white glitter and my glitter-stash is complete )

peripatetic33 ✪ June 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM

i would put it over orange for halloween

JoliC ✪ June 4, 2011 at 1:57 PM

So sweet! I just love hexagon shaped glitters.

Sally ✪ June 4, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I jumped on the sale on these and bought all of them except 1 that was out of stock. I'm glad it's as awesome as I'd hoped !!

Stef ✪ June 4, 2011 at 8:44 PM

OMG! Thank you for posting this! I've been looking around for some swatches of the Glitter Addicts. It looks wonderful!

The Phalanges Friend ✪ June 5, 2011 at 2:50 AM

Roar I need this one.

Rachel ✪ June 5, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Wow, I've honestly never even seen//knew that black glitter existed... now I really want one!

nail crazy ✪ June 5, 2011 at 11:29 AM

divine, i'm in love :-D

TENDERHEARTR ✪ June 5, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Wow! That is cool!

Ulmiel ✪ June 5, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Ooooh, neat! Black glitter, what's not to love? The colour combo is fantastic too.

purplegreenpanda ✪ June 6, 2011 at 2:17 AM

I didn't think I would even like this, but I love it!

Sell WoW Accounts ✪ June 6, 2011 at 4:59 AM

cool! really looks great!:)

Post a Comment