Teeez Femme Fatale

Oo, this polish is amazing! Amazing I tell you! *sigh* This is why I love swapping. So I can get my greedy hands on polishes like this. It's a shimmery red with golden red and violet blue flecks. It kicks OPI Smitten With Mittens butt! This is one layer over China Glaze Ravishing Dahling. I think this may make it to my top 10 red polishes.

Thank you Ms. Mirannie's Nails for this awesome polish!







If you click this one to make it larger you can see the violet flecks.



11 comments

Unknown ✪ May 30, 2011 at 11:14 AM

REally nice polish!
i like it!

Johanna (Paillette) ✪ May 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Wow!!!! So gorgeous!!!!!

AmyGrace ✪ May 30, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Woah, it looks amazing layered! Have to try that some time. =)

Rachel ✪ May 30, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Oooh. I LOVE dark crimsons. Pretty pretty!!

SakuraBlossom ✪ May 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM

OMG!!!, i saw this one on "the polished perfectionist" blog and i fell sooooooooo in love!
I need this! really want!

Stef ✪ May 31, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Dear lord! Those itty bitty flakes! They're amazing!

Gejba ✪ May 31, 2011 at 3:44 AM

True beauty. ♥

Mc Huggs ✪ May 31, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Love your comment, "It's a shimmery red with golden red and violet blue flecks. It kicks OPI Smitten With Mittens butt!" LOL that says it all. Amazing red with violet flecks...must have!

Love,

Mc Huggs :)

Sminkan ✪ May 31, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Beautiful polish!

Ulmiel ✪ May 31, 2011 at 3:11 PM

The enlarged pictures really kick ass, gorgeous red polish, I love the details in the formula. <3

purplegreenpanda ✪ June 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Oooh. I love this one!

Post a Comment