Butter London Dosh

I just love this polish. It's a shimmery yellow green that's bright and cheery. The formula is really nice and I only needed two coats. I bought this at Beauty.com for those interested.

Green, green, green! I love green!







7 comments

peripatetic33 ✪ February 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM

aye perfecto

Unknown ✪ February 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Such a kickass green! I love butter london!

LadyLuck ✪ February 26, 2011 at 11:40 AM

This remind me of green apple :D

Geo58 ✪ February 26, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Yes, a lovely green apple, can't beleive how gorgeous the polish looks on you. Is WWW.Beauty.com part of WWW.Amazon.com Health and Beauty section? What I mean is if you go through WWW.Amazon.com (incidentally, part of your purchase will be donated to the National Organization for Woman (NOW)if you go through NOW and use their amazon.com link.) The polish even has micro shimmers and glitter, doesn't it?

Mc Huggs :)

Ulmiel ✪ February 26, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Awesome colour! Reminds me a bit of Zoya Midori, one of my biggest lemmings. Green! <3

Sarahlouise1986 ✪ February 26, 2011 at 2:12 PM

wow...just wow!

Sminkan ✪ February 26, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Must.Have.it! Totally awsome!

Post a Comment