Avon Calling...Some New Colors

I showed you all Avon Jade and Olive Green and wanted to show some other new colors that Avon has released.

All were three coats and went on wonderfully. They are shiny even without a topcoat. For the price these are winners! I bought these off Ebay because of the five Avon reps that I emailed about ordering not one got back to me. Hm.

Urban Grey is this lovely soft light dove grey that looks like it has a hint of lilac added. I've worn this one three times since getting it so it is a winner for me. It reminds me of OPI Moon Over Mumbai and Essie Body Language. So if you like those you will like this one.







Luxe Lavender is a dusty lilac shade along the lines of OPI Done Out In Deco but a bit lighter.







Tangtastic is a bright juicy orange. So yummy!







Limeade is a frosty (very frosty) pale yellow green. Like the color but dislike the formula. It's way too brush strokey and frosty for me. Also, I *think* this is new but I am not sure.



3 comments

Nicole July 7, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Ooh, I really like the look of Urban Grey! Very pretty. :)

Anonymous July 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Thanks for posting these! Did you contact the Avon reps via the website feature? I actually did that and never got a response from any of the sellers. I just became part of their mailing lists - it's so frustrating!

There's another new color, the blue. Getting that one, too.

LB July 7, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Urbay Grey is pretty. It makes my hands look soft and young. That's a good thing!

I actually contacted some Avon reps by using Google and a few were given to me as a rec. None got back to me. It's so odd! Good old Ebay to the rescue.

Post a Comment