Holo Top Coat Spam

Pulled some holo topcoats out to play with and here they are! All are one coat over black.

Norther Lights silver. It's a quick dry top coat as well as blingy!









China Glaze Fairy Dust. I like this one but it always needs thinner which annoys me. The formula is sort of gummy as well but it's pretty.









Cover Girl City Lights has a bit more glitter compared to the top two and it dries a bit rough.









Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond is much more sparse in the glitter department. This is great for a sprinkle of glitter look.









LA Girl Double Platinum has an aged metal look and is less silver.









OPI Designer Series (DS) in Coronation is not really a top coat but I pulled it out anyway.







3 comments

Lucy November 11, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Thanks for the comparison, I think I prefer the sparser ones like the orly one.

LB November 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I agree. The Orly is my favorite and reminds me of a night sky. It needs more love!

o November 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I think I like the first one and the Orly one better. They look great!

Post a Comment