Models Own Purple Rain

I have come to the conclusion that I will always have untrieds in my collection. Always! If I stopped buying polish for six months I may not have any untrieds but that isn't going to happen. Models Own Purple Rain was from the 50% off sale they had a bit back. I know the name is Purple Rain but for some reason I thought this was blue but it is indeed purple. A rich deep purple creme. I really like this one but it didn't wear very well. In fact, six hours into wearing it the polish on one of my nails peeled off in one sheet. Still - very pretty and look at that shine!







3 comments

Trista November 4, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Very pretty color. I have had my polish peel off like that before. It usually was caused by my base coat.

tasha~ November 4, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Very pretty color! I cant believe that I haven't ordered any polished from Models Own yet!

Anonymous November 5, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Oh my gosh, I just discovered today that there is a little accessories chain store/boutique that sells Model's Own np here!!!! :D So excited! I just stumbled on the find in a store that I would not normally enter. Usually us Aussies have to buy it online, but not anymore for me!

And I picked up Purple Rain. Literally. I decided not to get any today just quite yet, because they only had a few colours anyway so I was going to try another one of their stores but I could have sworn that the bottle had purple shimmer. In fact, it did. It was a deep royal purple shimmer that looked slightly duochrome. How strange...

Post a Comment