Models Own Nude Beige

Nude Beige makes my fingers look elegant and long. Love that and the formula was really nice too. *ahem* If anyone in the UK wants to arrange for a swap so I can get my hands on some more Models Own polishes I wouldn't be opposed. Like, oh say, the Car Key collection.







This happened a bit later in the day. It's on my right hand (which you all rarely see) and I refuse to cut the rest. A cabinet door attacked me. It was awful and I am lucky to walk away alive!



I decided to add glitter so I put Revlon Street Wear Nightmare over it.





6 comments

nail crazy November 29, 2010 at 12:16 PM

To bad for the crash of your nail with cabinet door :-(
I think this colour looks even bether without glitter

Lois November 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM

aaaaah poor little nail! I think I like this color without glitter, too!

Unknown November 29, 2010 at 5:30 PM

love this combo !

Erika November 29, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I like that shade and the glitter is an interesting addition. I don't usually think glitter topper when I think of a colour like that, but it works.

Okay, time to round up a posse and go after that cabinet door. I hate it when that happens. I can be so careful for so long, then take my mind off what I am doing for a fraction of a second and "snap!" goodbye nail (s). Waaahhhh!!!

I hope that your shorty grows to match the others swiftly.

Thifa November 29, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Nice nude! And I also like it better without the glitter. Maybe a different color/shape of glitter would match it better. But overall it's a great nude!

Too bad about the broken nail :( I sympathize with you. Today I had to trim down my nails myself. I went shopping and all the pull clothes on and off, opening and closing the curtain from the fitting room made me break THREE nails!

yokeMun November 30, 2010 at 8:59 AM

wow..i'm a huge fans of nude/beige colors and that is one super lovely colors...
lol..i guess all of us who loves growing our nails, will never cut short all the others if one got broken!
the same happened to me and is like that almost everytime whenever i've reached certain lengths..
sigh..

Post a Comment