Two Savvy Holiday Colors - Garland & Shimmer Time

Savvy has a holiday collection but these were the only two that caught my eye. I know Red Caviar was one of them as well as a glitter that reminded me very much of Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond. I can't remember the other colors, sorry!

Garland is a deep shimmery emerald. I would say it is slightly black based but not too black. I call this a shimmery vampy green.











Shimmer Time is a golden warm red. Very pretty and very shiny even without a topcoat. I only needed two coats and it went on smooth as silk. Very nice.











I'm thinking I should check out the other colors a bit better next time!

3 comments

The Preppy Student November 7, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I love garland but it looks a little goopy

LB November 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Not goopy at all. It went on smoothly and the formula was nice.

myclumsyheart November 7, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond? I think I may need to hunt that one out JUST for the name of the polish! Shine Ob You Crazy Diamond is my favorite Pink Floyd song <3

Post a Comment