Nubar Spam

Nubar will be having a sale starting November 15th and ending November 30th. It will be 30% off orders $30 or more. A code will be posted on their website here. I thought I would show you some of my favorite Nubar polishes to celebrate the sale. I'm getting a list together.

Knight's Armor. I love this one. LOVE!

Earth. The entire Going Green collection is amazing!







Green Tea.







Night Sparkle. Ooo, so damn pretty! Eats top coat so I suggest a non quick dry top coat applied first and then your quick dry.







Nile Purple.







Peacock Feathers. A must for duochrome lovers. It's not frosty at all!











Pharaoh's Purple.







Reclaim. Green and holo - hell yeah baby!







Sandstone. This has some lovely shimmer.





9 comments

Saori November 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Peacock & reclaim are very my favorite & I want them since a long time.... To see them on your blog confirm that ^^

jbrobeck November 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM

crap.

jbrobeck November 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM

as in i'm in trouble ;)

The Phalanges Friend November 12, 2010 at 8:37 PM

^I second that.

I've been dying for some Reclaim for a while, and your pics are making me desire Night Sparkle.
Lawd, why?! ;___;

Jo November 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM

I love the last 3. Uh-oh. :P

Nails by Catharina November 13, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I love the peacock feathers. Such a nice colour.

Anonymous November 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM

I saw "Going Green" and just knew you loved it. ;) I really like the first colour, Earth. (Emerald shimmer = need) Nile Purple is not bad. I need a shade like Sandstone for formal (unfortunately it turns out that Bad Fairy will clash with the dress I bought today. :( no sparkly duochrome goodness for formal.)

BUT Pharaoh's Purple!!!!!!!! :O If I could find a dress that colour, I would be in heaven!! :D

Sminkan November 13, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Nubar have some really awsome colors and their formula is often the best there is. One of my favourite brands! Pretty pictures of several of my favourites!

GaboRousseau November 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Wow Peacock Feathers is amazing! I thought you had different colors on you nails!

Post a Comment