A Green Comparison - RBL No More War

I love Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War. LOVE! It's the perfect olive, army, grunge green. I thought I might have a dupe for it but no. If I had found one I would have probably wet myself in excitement and bought another bottle of the dupe. Ah well.

The contenders were Nfu-Oh 563, Nfu-Oh 565 and Revlon Street Wear Drab. These photos were taken under my Ott light since it is grey and dreary here today. Also it's muggy and yucky. Blah!

Bottle photos. Left to right Nfu-Oh 563, Nfu-Oh 565, RBL No More War and Revlon Street Wear Drab.





On the hand - color is accurate on my monitor and in my browser. From top to bottom Nfu-Oh 563, Nfu-Oh 565, RBL No More War and Revlon Street Wear Drab.





So as you can see I couldn't find a dupe in my stash to No More War. Nfu-Oh can be had at Fabuloustreet and RBL can be had RBL. Drab shows up on Ebay.

4 comments

Recalcitrant Nails May 5, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Great dupe comparison, it's always good to know. :)

Skulda May 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I love all of those. It looks like a fun "earthy" skittle. I know.. I can be drab. :)

Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I love greens! These are all fantastic!

LB May 6, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Lacquer - Thanks!

Skulda - Funny! That really was! At least I found it so.

Belle - I love greens too!

Post a Comment