Finger Paints - Two New Core Colors

Two new colors from Finger Paints core line. Yes, they are green. I did buy other colors, I swear!

Finger Paints Scenery Greenery is a creme green. It reminds me of a darker version of OPI Jade is the New Black. It's pretty and I don't have a green like this one. I thought I did but I don't which gave me one of those "Huh" moments.

My hands are a bit pink in these photos because my hands were cold. It was a bit chilly here in Philly for the season. I was hoping it would snow and freak people out.





Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow. A dark olive green. This looks dark in low lights but not dark enough that it looks black. This went on like a dream. This one I had on for two days and it held up really well as you will see in the pics.



1 comment

Cat May 3, 2010 at 1:05 AM

These both look great on you! I saw these today but I got the glitters instead. I'm going back tomorrow to get these with the 15% discount.

Post a Comment