SpaRitual Earth Matters

The second green from the Love Your Planet duo that I picked up at Aveyou. It's an emerald green and gold glitter. The best part is that the base is green and not clear so no need to layer it over another polish. Love it!







9 comments

Unknown ✪ May 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM

this reminds me of Orly's Here Comes Trouble but darker. Very pretty

Yasmin ✪ May 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

So pretty!

peripatetic33 ✪ May 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM

ahhh another gorgeous green

Mína ✪ May 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Very nice!

Steffie ✪ May 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Gorgeous.

Jo ✪ May 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Stunning :)

Skulda ✪ May 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I drooled on my desk. :o~

sabbatha ✪ May 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM

great polish :>

Jennifer ✪ May 18, 2011 at 10:26 PM

I HAD to go find this. LOVE it!

Post a Comment