L'Oreal Summer 2011: Summer Siren

Spotted the L'Oreal Summer Siren display at Rite Aid. Finally! Since there was only one bottle of each color left I brought them home. All are on the sheer side and would look great over a matching creme. They have a glass fleck shimmer and all are bright and vibrant. They aren't totally unique but I do have a weakness for glass fleck shimmer polishes. If you come across the collection I highly suggest Yellow Seahorse!

Yellow Seahorse. A yellow with golden shimmer. I'm not a huge fan of yellow but I really like this one. You don't see many non-neon yellow polishes in summer collections. Reminds me of Street Wear Taxi.





Coral Starfish. This is orange even though the name makes you think it may be coral. The shimmer has hints of pink which I suppose could be the coral part. A nice formula even though it is sheer. It's juicy.





Pink Shells. A hot and vibrant pink with lots of shimmer. This scream pedicure to me.





Blue Marine. A teal green/blue with shimmer. I thought I would go goofy over this one but the whole teal/blue/green shimmer/glass fleck thing is getting boring. A great color but nothing that we all haven't seen before. The most sheer of the bunch too.



3 comments

AllThingsNails! May 23, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I picked up the yellow one! Thought it looked so pretty in the bottle and it looks nice on you, too. By the way, I tagged you in the Kreativ Blogger award. Enjoy!

nailspotting May 23, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I really like the yellow. Looks like perfect yellow with perfect amounts of glitter :)

Sminkan May 24, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I really like the yellow one!

Post a Comment