KleanColor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell

Despite the name this is not a holo. But! This is an awesome glitter! Take a a multi-colored flake polish and make it a glitter and you get this. Really cool! It has a blue tinted base and it looks best (in my opinion) over a color that is close to the base. I tried it over black but some of the colors get lost. It has orange, red, gold, blue, a smidge of pink and green flashes of color. It's pretty damn sweet. If you like flake polishes I highly, highly suggest this one.

Also, this reminds me of the new Ozotic Elytra glitters. I have one coming my way so I can't compare them yet but they both share that multi-colored glitter aspect. Go KleanColor with your bad self! I bought mine direct from KleanColor and they arrived in perfect condition and quickly.

Here it is alone.



Over Orly Calypso Breeze.









14 comments

Unknown May 4, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Awesome!!! Love these chunky holos :)

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty May 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I was just looking at these on KleanColor site yesterday. Hope to see more (hope you didn't order just one, lol)

Nail Noir May 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Wow! I better order the new Kleancolors before they're sold out. That one is gorgeous!

Unknown May 4, 2011 at 12:02 PM

OMG....so glad I ordered this and a few others yesterday!

chell May 4, 2011 at 12:06 PM

uh OMG this is very pretty

KarenD May 4, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Looks like a very fun polish for layering!

Miranda May 4, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Oh I so wish these were available for internationail buyers too. Beautyful!

AllThingsNails! May 4, 2011 at 12:59 PM

So pretty!

turtlechick12 May 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM

ooooh, very pretty.

GothamPolish May 4, 2011 at 6:55 PM

What an awesome layering polish!

Sally May 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I like you. I just ordered ALL of these the other day :)

lazylungs May 5, 2011 at 1:32 AM

whoa! thanks for sharing this! i have to hunt it down!!

Jo May 5, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Beautiful glitter! I really want this for layering!

ABOP Laquerlove May 11, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Gorgeous! It's so stunning over the blue base. I'm so hoping these show up in downtown LA soon because I plan to get them all!

Post a Comment