Pahlish Typewriter Keys

I wanted something soft and subtle but with a bit of bling. I decided to pair Pahlish Typewriter Keys with OPI My Pointe Exactly. I have to admit that even though I am not a fan of jelly finish polishes I did purchase a few of the OPI Ballet colors. The best part - I like them! They have a very nice formula. 

Typewriter Keys has black and white shard glitter with very fine holographic shimmer. It's delicate looking. I used two coats of My Pointe Exactly, one coat of Typewriter Keys over that, another coat of My Pointe Exactly and one coat of Typewriter Keys over all that. It's not thick at all. It's time to file my nails again. 






I purchased this from Pahlish from her Etsy shop. Her polishes will soon be available from Llarowe as well. I'm hoping to get my hands on Great Wide Open!

Post a Comment