Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory

I like New York. It's a great city to visit. To me, it's a great city to walk. I visit about once a year and most times I come back with nothing. My goal is not to buy but to ramble. I tend to visit around this time of the year because the weather is perfect. The one store (besides Saks) I visit is Barneys. It smells so good in there. I came back with the Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory set. Sucker = me.

It's a set of two polishes - a black creme and a multi-colored flake topcoat. There is nothing hologrpahic about this set and I am a bit bemused that Ms. Lippmann would use that term when she should know better. Ah, marketing! It's a great flake polishes with blue, green, yellow, orange and hints of red. I do not have Cult Nails Clairvoyant (it sold out before I could get it - dammit) but going by photos it's close but I can't say they are dupes because I just don't know. This works for me because I have been craving blue flakes.

Enamel Girl made a great franken that you should check out. If you want to see more photos of the packaging and such you can do that at Valentine Kisses.













You can order this online at Barneys if you have an interest.

1 comment

Sparkly Vernis November 30, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Wow! This is the best swatch of EOG I've seen so far =D

Post a Comment