Ozotic Pro 505

I just want to say that it is HOT here in Philly. The last few days it has been 100 degrees (37c) at 10PM! That is just wrong. I'm thankful for iced coffee and air conditioning. Oh and coffee ice cream.

Got this in a swap (woohoo!) and it's in my top twenty list. It's an amazing duochrome that isn't frosty and looks like an oil slick on the nails. The flash of color shows in the sun and in low light. It is very sheer so I wear it over black. I have tried it over other colors but I didn't see a difference.

I love this polish! It flashes teal, green, pink, purple, and hints of gold. It's just amazing.

Lots of photos of this beauty. Don't forget to click for a larger photo.























4 comments

Tiana July 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Beautiful! :D

amusedPolish July 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM

*wipes off drool* this sure is a hell of a polish :D

Nicole July 9, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Oh wow. Going on the lemming list - it's STUNNING!

Anonymous July 10, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Wow, I've never seen a quintriple-chrome (lol, making up words) like this before! It does look like oil slick, but pretty oilslick! (if that's even possible)

Post a Comment