Bundle Monster BM09

Bundle Monster plate BM09.

The plate.

9 comments

Tiana July 8, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Nice! Thanks for swatches! <3<3<3

Tassa July 8, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Love, love...

Juli Anne July 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I love the white on black! It gives it one of those vintage t-shirt looks!

Unknown July 8, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I love the first one. I just wish I could get mine to come out as well as you have.

Eli (Beauty Blog) January 17, 2011 at 11:14 AM

How weird, as of today I haven't still managed to get the designs off that plate, it's like mine came out faulty... :-S

jerezana January 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM

I love this image plate! Thanks for sharing your nails, check out my blog to see how I use the love image.

http://analidia-nails.blogspot.com/

jerezana January 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Negra did you remove the plastic protection?

Eli (Beauty Blog) January 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Yeah I did, and I even checked if there was an extra layer of film that may have gone unnoticed, but nothing. The strange thing is that when I apply the polish and I run the scraper over the plate, it's like the designs haven't picked up any of the polish, they look "empty"...It's weird thing

LB January 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Eli - you may possibly have a bad plate. I found some of the patterns did not pick up polish not matter what. Some tips, though you may have tried them:

Don't use a metal scrapper but a plastic one.

Don't scrape all the polish off but use a very light hand.

I found that the Konad polish really works well for the problem plates. They have the right amount of thickness.

Use it as a coaster when all else fails. Or throw it against the wall.

Post a Comment