Smackdown: Misa Dirty Sexy Money vs NYX Girls Algae

Misa Dirty Sexy Money is one of those colors that you have to wear to experience. It's a dusty greenish teal creme. So pretty! I bought NYX Girls Algae and decided to make them fight!

I have to say that the formula on both are pretty equal. I needed three coats for both and, for me, the price point is about the same. I am able to buy Misa for $2 at a beauty supply place here and the NYX was around that price at Cherryculture.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Order is left to right Misa (pointer finger), NYX (middle finger), Misa (ringer finger) and NYX (pinky finger).











Misa won this round. They are both lovely colors but Misa is dustier and a bit more green than the NYX.

5 comments

peripatetic33 June 17, 2010 at 11:38 AM

well i'll be
adding NYX Girls Algae to my but it when you have money list
so i can have a back up for the lovely DSM which does not seem to be available any more

Tina Rakuš June 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM

like it ;)

jaljen June 17, 2010 at 2:10 PM

DSM is a classic.

Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Another great comparison, Kris! I am loving the NYX Girls polishes I got and I'm definitely going to pick up more in the future.

Michelle June 17, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Great comparison! Daph from Nailswatches brings me DSM tomorrow, yay!

Post a Comment