Borghese Euro Green

Borghese is, in my opinion, an over looked brand. Pity because they have some great colors and a nice formula. Ah well, more for me! I found this while out and about and snatched it up quick. Mm, green! I was a bit worried about the formula because the first coat when on watery but I had no issues at all. I thought I would need a number of coats to get it opaque but I only needed two. It's pretty but not unique. I personally don't care because I love green but you may because you're sane. This is a new color and I think it may be core but I am not 100% sure on that.

I'm in the midst of swatching all 12 of the new Rapdio colors so look for that very soon.









9 comments

MandaxLeslie ✪ January 7, 2011 at 11:28 AM

what a nice green! i need to add greens to my collection I barely have any

nailspotting ✪ January 7, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I agree, gorgeous green! I was just staring at the Borghese bottles at CVS yesterday and was surprised I didn't have a single Borghese on my wish list but, now I do! Thanks :)

Jette Fromm ✪ January 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Amazing colour! So intense <3

Sminkan ✪ January 7, 2011 at 2:38 PM

oooh!!! I love this color! Love it! It is amazing! I must have it!

Rory ✪ January 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I like these kinds of greens...with a lot of gold, they're much better on my skin tone.

And Borghese...for some reason I don't like their bottles; they just seem to over done and ornate to me and I can't bring myself to buy them. :(

colorfulbottle ✪ January 7, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Omg, I love the way the shimmer adds depth to this polish =)

Rachel Marie ✪ January 7, 2011 at 8:22 PM

This color is very cool. :) I always skip on this brand because I don't think it's very unique and the bottles are ugly. -_-

Dusty ✪ January 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM

I thought when I got this it would be a dupe of OPI's At Your Quebec and Call but it's actually prettier. Has more depth to the shimmer or something. Keeping it, getting rid of the other.

Unknown ✪ January 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Awesome shade... I agree, Borghese makes some lovely polishes!

Post a Comment