OPI Designer Series (DS) Glow

I was talking up this polish to someone and decided to pull it out and wear it. When this was released folks were let down that it was not a holo. I think it is stunning as is but it would have been amazing if it was a holo. Glow is a complex sparkly foil mix of gold, silver and copper. This polish makes my hands look really nice. It's like that lipstick you put on and you just look 90% better for some reason. You gotta love that!

As always, please click for a larger photo.









4 comments

Nicole October 4, 2010 at 11:30 AM

That IS a stunner. I myself wasn't disappointed in the fact it wasn't a holo - but I still haven't snagged this yet, although it's on my "I intend to get my hands on these" list. You've showcased it so well!

Mocha Mish Mash October 4, 2010 at 11:53 AM

It gorgeous even if it's not a holo. I love to wear shades like these in the autumn and holiday season.

Michelle October 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I'm sooo envious! These shades look crappy on me but it looks GREAT on you. Very pretty :-)

Toesthattwinkle! October 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM

this is gorgeous! such a hard shade to pull off as well as you do!

Post a Comment