Butter London Bumster

I was smitten with this color in the bottle and even more so when I put it on. The formula was a breeze! These colors can sometimes be a pain - streaky or patchy - but this one was two coats and it was smooth. Bumster is a warm yellow with some gold thrown in and it reminds me of smooth dijon mustard. I love these colors.







I decided to stamp over it using Konad stamp M65 and China Glaze Cherish (green) as the color. I wanted a slightly retro look. This reminds me of wallpaper that was in my kitchen years and years ago.



6 comments

kelliegonzo September 23, 2010 at 11:11 AM

adorable! i srsly heart these offbeat colors.

jaljen September 23, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Great. I'm wearing Barielle Aura Angora and am a huge mustard fan.

Kate September 23, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Wow! I usually don't like mustardy yellows because they don't work for me, but that Konad you did makes me want to give them another try. Very cool!

jellynat September 23, 2010 at 12:27 PM

I adore. I'm seriously lemming this one for quite a while!

Michelle September 23, 2010 at 2:24 PM

It looks great, these mustardy yellows have something I cannot refuse! I really want the one from Barielle but this one is also very pretty!

Terni September 23, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Ooooh, love the Konad!

Post a Comment