Sinful Happy Ending - Possible Zoya Midori Dupe?

Another yellow green. I get tickled when I see the name - Happy Ending. I sometimes think I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

Happy Ending *giggle* is a yellow green with golden shimmer. This is really bright in the sun but not neon. I compared it to Zoya Midori and found that Midori is a bit deeper in color. You can see the difference in the pics. I do have to say that the Sinful formula was way better than Zoya.

I have Zoya Midori on my ring finger - third from the left.

Close up of Sinful Happy Ending. It really glows! Woo!

Sinful Happing Ending on the left and Zoya Midori on the right.


peripatetic33 April 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM

i think midori is prettier

KrisInPhilly April 23, 2010 at 1:11 AM

I'm a green lover so I like them both. Zoya's formula doesn't always play well with me though.

Post a Comment